Friday, March 26, 2010

..with the hardest of hearts, I still feel full of pain..

Night shift night 3-
-Siigh.
At least I'm getting my work done.

Ahh work...I'm working 10am till 5pm tomorrow. =[ and due to my fear of the dark and this house..I'm probably not going to sleep..-_-'
The good thing about work is One-I'm earning money & Two-free food.
See often in the private Suites people will book a room for 100 with the expectation of 100 guests,But like anything else some people don't turn up or they don't eat it.
But the chefs still cook and prepare the same amount of food.
And this always happens!

So in that event all of the people that brought you those beautiful meals,cooked them or served you your drinks-eat them out the back in the kitchen(really fast)=]
*highlight of working!!!*
And trust me when I say YUM! =D
*Fingers crossed for cheese cake*

Now serious business- I'd like to introduce you to my Best friend
Lyndon-



My best friend, Dress up doll, shopping partner and confidante.
Lyndon is the best,and that sentence is basically the greatest summary of him. =]
One of my closest friends and now fellow blogger- http://lyndonpullen.blogspot.com
<3 You lyndon!!!

Now im off to find dinner, and do my assignment. joy. =]

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment