Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sundae,sweet sundae..with cheeries please.

Sunday 21st march 2010



After working all day yesterday,doing nothing today is so relaxing in its self. Though i should be doing my uni work...
But Tomorrow Is going to be a very busy day.

Meet my life line,my rock,My day planner.


I'm very OCD, So its colour coded and neat.very neat.
And it holds my life,and i would be lost completely without it.
Just one of the effects Private school has had on me.

so tomorrow-
I'm going to go into uni to use Illustrator and Photo shop cause mine arnt working.
Then i have to go to the Library for my Edward Weston assignment.
Then talk to like 3 lecturers.
Not to mention the sculpture,the CD cover and and whatever else.
Then after all that I'm treating myself to retail therapy. =]
I'm On a mission to find a (reasonably priced) 'leather' studded jacket. And new jeans. =]
Plus 'Secret little lies' and Season 5 of the hills.
That's my shopping list.
And my day Planned.=]
Oh Day planner how i love you.
Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment