Sunday, March 21, 2010

18,19,20! I'm Gonna wear a crown! =]

18-Days till my birthday.
I'm now 19.
But I will be 20! yay! lol

Planning parties is one of the most frustrating things in the world.
Whenever I send out invitations Im on edge until the day of the party, frantically running around making sure people are actually coming.
And when I say edge i mean nervous.
reallllly nervous.

I think it all stems from my incessant need to be in total control at all times.
hehe. =p

But seriously,I'm hoping this is the best birthday yet.
I'm in need of a great night out.Get my mind off studying.
And where else better then the ROXY!;;

What can I say, I'm a sucker for good lighting,fire and Buildings that look like castles. I'm going to be a princess! hehe

Which involves a MASSIVE shopping spree; A mission,if you will for the ultimatly perfect "I'm 20!" outfit. =D
something like this...modelled by 2 of my favorite style icons and stars of tv.L.C & B.;;

Fitted and structured at the chest and waist but free flowing around the hips and legs =]
And then glam it up with some hot shoes and jewellary..and for my hair I'm once again taking a page form Laurens book;;


Sound good?
=]
I just hope it all goes without a hitch,=]

Unfortunatly till then i have assignments and work to do.
Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment