Thursday, March 18, 2010

Venting...

Now If you havent noticed from my Dvd collection or from the piture on the side of my blog I'm a huge fan of the Mtv series the hills.
Here in Australia Season five has just come out on Dvd so Collection isnt complete,But im obsessed.
And again,you can probley tell that I'm on team lauren.
She is my idol.
I worship the ground she walk on. =]
In saying that the following isnt a result of my adoration to lauren.
---------
I have never been a Heidi montag fan. Before or after *shivers* spencer,before or after the fight,before or after the surgery..or anything she ever did.
Its not that i hate her-cause i dont know her.
Its just that shes always appeared so Cliché to me.
I dont believe that just cause your a girl and like to shop,and love fashion and whatever else that you have to be a barbie. And for me heidi is a typically manafactured shiny (plastic) Cliché. And because of that,shes always annoyed the hell out of me.

Then ontop of that she dates,gets engaged to,marrys, and makes stupid choices with the biggest Douchiest shadiest guy on the planet.( I mean seriously, he legally changed his name to King spencer pratt..come on,Douche!!!!)

And as much as i dont like her, she was BS (BEFORE SPENCER) a beautiful young woman,who embodied yet another Cliché of the "true american girl"



Now. AS (AFTER SPENCER)...Well..A wax figure at Madame Tussauds.


I dont understand.
I mean after the first round of surgery, she still looked like herself,she still look pretty,But this..This is joan rivers dipped in hot wax.Or Barbie brought to life..(not a good thing by the way)

I just dont understand...

No comments:

Post a Comment