Thursday, March 25, 2010

...I Can Hear You Calling My Name...

Night shift night number 2..
Tonight I have a list of things to do...cause if I do them when I remember they never get done. =]

So here we go...(no particular order)
-Ed Weston assignment.
-Drawing of Ben for chelle.
-blog.
-clean house.
-email lecturer.

Don't worry I have all night to do it! =]...and Chris took extra shifts so really this is night 2/4 night shifts...
..i miss him already..=[


I handed in my CD cover assignment today...And though its not brilliant and I'm not particularly proud of the work...I'm more proud about the fact that i got it done on time.

front cover

back cover

As I said it's not brilliant but at least its done. =]
And I'm happy about that lol.

In other Uni news...want to see the update of the newspaper figure?

we had to move the leg down cause it wasnt standing by itself.
But its looking pretty awesome dont you think?.. =]

yer see we kinda rock. =D
lol.

So now I'm off to do my other assignment...Yay.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment