Saturday, March 20, 2010

All for love of fashion,shoes, and my dvd collection..

Want to know my 'life thought'?
maybe we should start with what a life thought actually is!...
A life thought is a like a train-of-thought combined with a purpose in life.
Its not the sole reason you live but just what you think about when you get the first step...(that will make so much more sense by the end of this blog...i hope)
So this is mine. =]

Work.>.uni.>.money.>.clothes & shoes.>.Dvd collection.

In depth- I work so i have money to get to uni. I go to uni so i have money for clothes and shoes. And i buy heaps of clothes and shoes so that when i watch the hills i dont feel like my closet is so bad. =]

Get it?
Got it?
Good! =]
lol

So today the sole reason I was able to pull myself out of bed at 7am this morning,was the knowledge that with this pay I could buy the 5th season of The Hills,and the second L.C book...and not feel broke. =]



I cant wait. And dont worry you will be hearing all about it. =]

love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment