Saturday, March 27, 2010

60 mins,and some candy.

Earth hour was last night..in case you were living under a rock and just got out. =]
Now I have to admit that I didn't do a full 60Min's. And it wasn't at exactly 8.30pm. But there's very legit reasons why. Firstly I have all the clocks at my disposal set 15 Min's fast so that I'm not late for buses,trains,classes or interviews or anything. so it was like 8.15-9.15pm. and I didn't go all the way to 9.15 cause..well as much i love earth I got scared,sitting in the dark alone,with no noise reading L.A Candy.
So it was more like 45Min's...But at least I did it!
Did you?
And out of pure curiosity what did you do?...

Now onto fashion news...

I'm sorry about the clearness of the photo but i cant find a photo on the net.

The 12kg dress Is Decorated in 43,008 Swarovski pearls and crystals,and was handmade in Bucharest Romania. It was officially entered into the the Guinness world records on the 24Th of march 2010.

Now i don't know about you but I WISH!
I mean that right there is the Queen of all Princess wedding gowns. And it kinda makes Jessica Simpson's Wedding dress look like crap.
And i don't know if you can see it in this picture but the shoes...are cover in Swarovski too.
It literally comes with Cinderella worthy shoes.
Siigh. -_-'

Unfortunately its not for sale. And even if you had the money to buy it..It a 12kg dress so you kind cant walk in it...
"here stands the bride..all dressed in pearls and Crystals...lucky bitch!"
So here's to Romania for setting the bar for the prettiest dress so frigging high that for years all woman and designers will feel inadequate.
cheers!
*drinks*

No comments:

Post a Comment