Saturday, March 27, 2010

..so i drink and i smoke and i ask if your ever around...

Last night of night shift =]
Yesterday..or this morning rather I had two hours of sleep.
Then I got up washed my face and went to work...and feel asleep on the train.
But Surprisingly I survived and i actually didn't feel tired cause I was running around all day.
But then I got home,got changed..sat down...and woke up and it was 9.00pm and I was so tired my hair literally hurt..and walking..ouch.
All that and the free food kinda sucked. =[ lol
Though I made new friends.=] hehe

Now I have to clean the house then I'm going to sleep,then when Chris gets home were going to bed then down to the Imperial for Chinese Lunch....(Best food ever.)
then bed-Cause at this point I'm so frigging tired I could sleep for a year and still not catch up on sleep. =[

Siigh-Just so sleepy...=[

Well...off to clean.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment