Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The things I'd grab if my house was on fire. =]


-Charmed -sex & the city.
-the o.c. -gossip girl.
-veronica mars. -Laguna beach.
-the hills. -the city.
-Secret diaries of a call girl. -Scrubs.
-lizzie Mcguire. -third watch.
-sea change. -L.A ink.
-Dexter. -jackass.
-police academy. -under world.

...Yer i know.
Im obsessed and insane,and all that.
This all started with The O.C.
It was $50 for two season at K-mart. Then i was hooked.
I'd had all of the lizzie Mcguire series already because of my Hilary duff obsession (totally another story)...but The O.C started it all.
Now i have a list of all the series i Have to get.
=]

On another subject;Im extreamly proud of myself. =]
I not only finished and handed an assignment in on time,i didnt rush it at the last min,and my lecturer actually said that it was really good.
so im pround. =]
My best friends children-



Now im going to (hopefully)do something that will make chris alittle proud and not burn dinner. =]

love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment