Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tomorrow & 'i wish i may i wish i might'


Tomorrow.


I'm One of those people that needs to start new things on an even day.
this means Monday or Saturday.
Some how when i start things on any other day they never work out.
This is why in my previous blog post i referred to tomorrow (Monday)
being the beginning.



I think I'm more nervous then Iv been about anything.
I keep thinking about what I'm going to wear,
how I'm going to do my hair,
what shoes with what bag,
the people I'm going to meet
the things I'm going to do,
the lessons I'm going to learn
and the experience I'm going to gain.
I have so many hopes & dreams for my life.
And i see this opportunity as a door to all the other doors
in the life i want for myself.
I may be over reacting a little but i think I'm allowed to
with all the wrong turns that iv accidentally taken,
or others have made me walk,
UN willingly and barefoot.
Some how I'm thankful to them because the got me to here.
To the opportunities that are in my reach
and made me the person i am now.
So I'm excited.
and scared.
don't worry I'll let you know how it all goes.


'I wish i may, i wish i might.'




This is my look for tomorrow-

Smart,casual but still dress.

Black business pants-

must have-great for girls that don't like skirts or dresses and perfect when working in retail =]

The loose shirt...

Great for this type of out fit as the rest says your really for business this just gives the hint of casual fun and up for anything that a tailored blouse doesn't.The scoop neck is perfect for work as it's high enough to cover your...girls. But still low..enough to not look like there...sagging. And the best bit?...On your..ek ew days they cover the not wanted bits.=] This ones for Forever 21.

Black Christian Louboutin

Arnt they beautiful? simple. elegant. Louboutin. =] nice price tag too-$450

I hope you all have a fantastic week ahead

stay safe and fabulous

love.x.

N



No comments:

Post a Comment