Friday, July 16, 2010

Designer of the week..

Big big week this week..
running around with dresses and kettles and cakes and mail..
*rubs feet*
I loved it,but i have to admit that I'm tired.
(more on that later-)
Part of this week was spent putting a look book together of the couture fall 2010 shows..when i came across this designer Alexis Mabille
To me he is amazing,and i could look at his clothes for hours.
His fall 2010 collection is alot tamer then his others and throws a little sexy classic chic into the mix,it's beautiful.
and I'm in love!
I'm absolutey in adore with this look..

This look just encompasses the vibe of the collection perfectly. Its just so sexy and smart and beautiful and...
Its inspiring and absolutely beautiful.
(And so is the man behind the magic...if you know what I'm saying,hehehe *wink*)
more later my fabulous people!.
love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment