Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ch Ch Changes...

Dont worry I'm not going any where,
I'll still be here,writting about everything.
I Just wanted to announce some new things
.....
Firstly did you notice the Banner?-
I thought I needed to bring some colour into the world of N.
.....
And the name-
I just thought it was more fitting to me and where i am in my life
at the moment..
I see this as like a journal/calander of my life.
.....
The aim is to make this place somewhere comfortable and easy.
Not busy and complicated.
I want you guys as readers to feel free to comment,
ask me questions,
ask my oppinion on something.
I want My Pages to feel like an escape for both you
and me.
.....
"I wish i may,I wish i might"-
I tryed to make it weekly (sundays)
But I'm not always able to write on Sundays.
So"I wish i may,I wish i might"
will still be weekly,
but just not exactly weekly to the day.
.....
I have a couple of things up my sleave
That i know you guys will love,
so keep your eyes peeled!
.....
I hope your week is going fantastic so far,
(remember its nearly over-breathe)
You are fantastic!
...
Love
.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment