Saturday, July 17, 2010

The end of an era...


So despite all of my better instincts and judgement
I watched the finale of the hills (season 6) before id seen the rest of it..
Granted i have only seen the last min of it which doesn't spoil anything because everyone is talking about it..

You know me i have to put my 2 cents in as my gramma would say. So here it is...

WTF?
I know that as soon as season 2 started there had to be some writing happening behind all the drama but i didn't think it was as much as everyone else said.
for example-
The Heidi.vs.L.C thing was all real (just a little dramatized perhaps)
The fight between Kristen and Steph when K accused her of spreading the rumours that K had a drinking problem-was faked! Kristen herself said so in several interviews...that the directors asked her to say it all. 
But i wanna know about the rest of it?

You guys know how much i love this show and look up to L.C.
I wanna know what was faked,and over dramatised and what was real.
I'm kinda sad to see it go..
though You'll all know that I'll be re watching it till the DVD melts from being over played hehehe!
*siigh*
I will miss it though..
I'm officially in mourning.
*sobs*

So what's your opinions on the finale,the series and the drama?


Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment