Tuesday, July 6, 2010

6 days till my Carla Zampatti Internship!!!
http://www.carlazampatti.com.au/carlazampatti.html


I am So excited that everytime i think about it i get nervous and think about what im going to wear,and i know thats crazy but to me- Its a fashion internship.I have to look good!
So the only thing that calms me before i do something huge in my life (especially when it comes to fashion) I have to watch The hills.

Its almost like a "hmmm what would lauren do" thing and i know that thats also crazy but what can i say..it works!
I'm so excited and nervous,I just cant wait! =D

Oh and this is totally off topic but i brought the hottest Nailpolish the other day..its called "temperamental!" its like a hot shimmery pink and im addicted to it! I think it was made for me. =P


Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment