Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Challange 50




Firstly 25 that i want to do in my life-

One- I want to be successful
Two- Too see the world
Three- To see someone famous wearing my designs.
Four- To have my own fashion show in Australian fashion week.
Five- Climb the harbour bridge.
Six- Learn Gaelic.
Seven- Work at a magazine.
Eight- Own a business
Nine- Own my very own pair of Manolo's
Ten- learn how to drive.
Eleven- find the perfect red lipstick (its hard being a red head =p)
Twelve- learn how to fish.
Thirteen- grow a successful veggie patch.
Fourteen- Sing in Vegas.
Fifteen- walk down Hollywood boulevard.
Sixteen- Visit Graceland
Seventeen- Visit neverland
Eighteen- learn to ride a bike.
Nineteen- Own my dream hand bag (the Chanel tote...a real one!)
Twenty - start a family and be good mum.
Twenty One- Own a farm (with a real cow =D)
Twenty Two- Be someone that can inspire others.
Twenty Three- Continue with my Charity work & start my own charity.
Twenty Four- Learn how to sail a boat.
Twenty Five- Be Myself.

Secondly 25 that you don't know about me-

Twenty Six- My parents divorced when i was 8
Twenty Seven- My mum is Australian & My father is Italian Egyptian
Twenty Eight- When i was younger I pieced my belly button three times by myself with a safety pin cause i thought it was cool (it wasn't)
Twenty Nine- I have a star tattooed on my left wrist.
Thirty- I know the words to every single Eminem song ever written of by heart and can rap them for you. =]
Thirty one- I own enough jewellery to open my own Diva store
Thirty Two- I'm TERRIFIED of the dark!
Thirty Three- I'm scared of moths-But i love spiders
Thirty Four- I can skate board.well enough that i can skate at a skate park and not look like an idiot but not well enough that i could compete at a comp.
Thirty Five- I have raised over $75000 for different charities.
Thirty Six- I am Miss Charity princess NSW 1999 Of the Australian Epilepsy Quest.
Thirty Seven- I'm a Millennium Dreamer (ask me about that later if you like or search it on google =] )
Thirty Eight- I have a Centenary of federation medal (2001) for services to the community.
Thirty Nine- When I was younger i Wanted to be a youth paster for my Church (the salvation army)
Forty- I don't know my Times tables.
Forty One- I have a photographic memory.
Forty Two- I'm ambidextrous (can write with both left and right hands)
Forty Three- I can play 3 instraments (Drums,flute,Guitar) and I sing.
Forty Four- My name (neysha) Is spelt Naoise in Gaelic and when translated into English Its agyness.
Forty Five- I can argue my way into or out of anything. Trust me.
Forty Six- My family's Bible is In the NSW state library.
Forty Seven- I have Mild OCD (My pens have to be the same brand and type,always write on clean paper,Colour code and alphabetise everything)
Forty Eight-When i was younger (9-10) I wanted 12 children..6 of each. Oh naivety!
Forty Nine- I'm the only redhead in my family..for four generations.
Fifty- Flashing lights make me pass out.



This blog is for the current challenge over at 'Blog This' is "50 Things".http://www.blogthis.com.au/2010/06/challenge-50-50-things.html

I hope you guys Enjoyed this.

Let me know more about you!Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment