Thursday, July 29, 2010

Searching....Searching...One Item Found!

6 Hours.
18 shops.
22 change room visits.
1 frigging Party!
...
So My friend is having her 21st this weekend.
Black & white themed.

This shouldn't be a problem,
cause 95% of my closet contents is Black.
Its the "& white" bit that was becoming
very hard to co-operate with.

I've always been one of those people that if I like a top,
and it comes in black
I'll buy it in black.
Cause I know that I look awesome in black, and it goes with everything else!

I tried on white tops.
and white with black tops but nothing that was in my price range was right! 
The other difficult part was that the party is being held at a hotel (pub).
So it cant be too dressy,but cant be too casual.

I was about to give up,
after looking absolutely everywhere!!!
then i thought well I'm here I might as well look in valley girl.

I don't usually go into valley girl,
as i find that often you're not getting your money's worth.
(Not to mention that it is extraordinarily loud and my ears can't handle loud really shitty music!)

But for once i found just what i wanted! =D

Not bad for $14.95.

So fashion lovers-
This is what I'm thinking,
Black skinny jeans.
Peep toe,sling-back, wedge heals (that match the collar)
red lips.
red nails and a red trench coat.
(just to be different =] )
Suggestions?
Ideas?
comment!!!!
I need and want to know what you think.
and what you'd change.

What are you wearing this weekend?
(In a non creepy way!)



No comments:

Post a Comment