Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Whitney {eve} Port.



Whitney Port, is of course best known for 'The Hills' (<3) and the 'The City';
But did you know she has her own clothing line?

Think; Lace, satin, pearls, pastels, muted tones,silk, gathered fabric,empire line;

Almost everything to emphasize and accentuate the female form in a very girly, classy way. 
Its like;

Audry Hepburn at 20 in the 2000's
=
Classy with a twist of modernity.
'Whitney eve' is very feminine, And fits Port her self so well;
you can see her wearing it.
It's every day wear that you could easily translate to party wear.

"I wanted to produce a clothing line that could appeal to a mass audience, and make girls feel comfortable.I want the collection to grow and adapt as i do."-Whitney
Here are some of my favorites for her line-
I love the pastel green dress, so pretty.


So, what do you think?

Have a designer your crushing on?...
let me know in the comments bellow. =]

Love.




No comments:

Post a Comment