Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aussie Polly

The Aussie chick behind the game- Danimezza
This weeks theme-

aussie day


I have to admit that im not patriotic when it comes to Australia Day.
I'll have a BBQ and watch the fire works but i don't wear, fake tattoo, or  carry the Aussie flag on me....ever.

This is what i wore yesterday; we had a BBQ at a friends with some good Aussie music
(Keith Urban) and some yummy snags! lol
(Note: that is as Aussie as i get!^^^)

I love my 3/4 denims..they are perfect for the hot weather. 
I teamed it with a simple loose fitting singlet and some breezy flat sandals
( i wish i could own these LANVIN Flip-flops )
Make-up i kept simple with sunscreen, lip gloss & mascara.
I kept my jewelry the same- only wearing a simple necklace.
Sun protection goes hand in hand with this day and this country so i made sure i had my cute beach hat and favorite sunnies with me!
Im not a fan of luging around a huge bag around in the heat so i love my little X-shoulder bags,
they are perfect for holding the essentials and still very stylish! =D
So how was your Bogan Australia day? 
are you sunburnt?
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment