Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sun, Surf & Polly

It's Thursday!!!
The beach babe behind the fun- Danimezza.
This weeks theme...
*Drum roll, please!*
beach babe

{ I just did a post on beach fashion so I knew what i wanted from this seasons looks. 
So this week dressing Polly wasn't a Challenge for me.
But as always i had heaps of fun doing it!
Click here for my 'Beach me, Baby!' post. =] }


I love the beach but i don't really get to go often,
(too far away) 
But when i do i go all out,
I colour co ordinate,I buy new swim gear & make sure everything is perfect!
...then when it comes back full of sand I'm satisfied. =D
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really love colourful swimwear,
Its the one part of fashion where i love multi-colour;
It just looks so pretty in the water.
Cute beach towels & bags are also a huge weakness for me,
as i said- it all has to match.
 ...that goes for Accessories & Nail polish too.

Outside of my colourful cozies i like to keep it simple, comfy & easy-
denim 3/4's, a big light weight shirt & my favorite Havaianas
Water proof mascara, tinted sunscreen & lip gloss is all you need for a easy beach look.
Add some easy,and cute rope bangles, 
a beach hat & your favorite sunglasses to complete your look.

I always love to take my i pod, a good magazine & a good book-
sit under a tree with my boost juice (cronulla) and relax.
Dont forget your camera & beach ball-
Memories created at the beach make for great photos!
For lunch you cant go past Fish & chips. for desert- Ice cream of course!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to got to the beach-
I'm in love with the Swim suit Chris Brought me for my birthday last year;;

{please ignore the weird facial expression & un-straightened hair.}

What are wearing this summer?
love,

No comments:

Post a Comment