Monday, January 24, 2011

Style Crush; Mischa Barton

I am obsessed with The O.C.
It started my DVD nation collection.
and it spawned 'Laguna Beach' which gave me the world Lauren conrad.
So to me The O.C is like Genesis!

I idolised Marissa on the show as she was so much like me.
But In real life, Mischa is just as stylish.  







Eclectic..
...Is the only word i can find to describe her style.
It's original, often dark and different but it works.
I wish i could get away with wearing even half the things she does,
but this woman can wear anything with those long legs.

Mischa isn't afraid to mix styles and change it up a bit,
nor is she worried about whats in trend. 
She has a style of her own that no body works like her,
which is Inspiring if you ask me.

 So who's style do you like better,
Marissa Or Mischa?
Or are you a fan of both?


love,

No comments:

Post a Comment