Sunday, January 9, 2011

Mademoiselle Chanel Lively.



Karl Lagerfeld  has given Blake Lively the honor of being the official face of the “MADEMOISELLE” handbag line for Chanel.

"She's a kind of American dream girl," says designer Karl Lagerfeld on the fresh new face of the dream fashion house.

The ads for the campaign which were photographed by Lagerfeld him self in the historic apartment where Gabrielle 'Coco' Chanel once showed her collection; Will start running an April this year.


"I will always feel it's more than just a purse. It's a quilted case full of lipstick, love letters and the dreams and possibilities that I have always felt every time I see that beautiful 'CC'."

I think she's perfect for it!
Shes fresh, classy, youthful & not afraid to mess around with fashion.
I can't wait to see these photos- they are going to be absolutely stunning! 

So what to you think of the newest addition
to the 'Chanel girl' hall of fame?

love.

No comments:

Post a Comment