Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Polly dolly for lori..

The angel behind the game-Danimezza
This weeks theme-
Anti fashionista.


Last week the unthinkable struck a much loved fellow blogger  Lori from Random Ramblings of a SAHM, Tony-her husband,her best friend and her children's father was admitted to ICU after an accident left him critical & fighting for his life.
  Tony,Lori and their family forught but Tony passed away on Monday.
Last Thursday  before this nightmare began, Lori wrote a post about being an Anti-Fashionista.
Danimezza the creator of Polly dolly has decided to dedicate this weeks sets to Lori. To find out more about Lori visit the link above...to donate to Lori visit Danimezza's set (here)
pd


Reality- Jeans & a nice top are my uniform. with comfy underwear and sensible ballet flats.When it comes to jewelry i could open my own diva store i have soo...much of it!
I love to glamorize my outfit a little with some nice earrings and a big beautiful cocktail ring.
I also have a weakness for handbags...One of my favorite brands (for an affordable bag...) is Ruby & Kit (an extension of strand bags & equip) {check out the the 'eyelet & bow large blush tote...my favorite handbag...so far ;p}


Make up & hair- Is always the same...I'm a creature of habit-winged black eyeliner, Black mascara, lip gloss & some blush for colour. And i straighten my hair even if I'm not going anywhere all day with my best friend (my GHD {Saved up for 6months for that baby!})
Dream- I love this dress!!! I wish i could wear classy structured dresses & heels all day but i cant. 
Do i really need to explain the Chanel bag this time...you guys should know what i would do to have this bag by now. =p 
If i could i would team it with sexy Victoria's Secret underwear and add the entire line of 'House of Harlow' jewelry to my diva collection. ( click here =] )
But if you rock up to my house un announced...you'll find me in my cow Pj's & cow slippers with my cow mug full of coffee and it's 95% likely you'll also see my dragging one of my many stuffed cows around my house.... lmao.
I told you im a kid at heart.

...All the fluffy stuffed ones any ways.

Coffee & moo cows....Love.








No comments:

Post a Comment