Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ouch!...

Yes I know you hate me and you feel neglected but I haven't been able to stay at the computer for more the 3 Min's over the past week and a half.
I have a tension headache.
In lay-mans terms-the worst possible thing ever to happen.

would you like to feel my pain?..It starts off with an annoying headache in the back that you cant shake and have for weeks. (refer to last blog)
Then it slowly moves the infect you entire skull. You feel like your head is in a vice grip and someone is blowing your brain up with a bike-tyre pump. and your head weighs a billion tonnes.
Every time you stand up the world goes blurry and spins.And you lose your hearing for a min.

You cant eat or drink anything and keep it down but you throw up bile anyways. If you stand up for more then 2 Min's your legs start shaking and you collapse. you can only sleep on your back cause the sides of your head hurt to much. You have the worst neck and shoulder pain that you cant turn your head at all and have to always look straight ahead. Plus the lack of sleep because your head is literally pounding and every time you get comfortable it wakes you up and you scream.

Then once your constant need to be sick subsides and the head starts to feel better and you can actually stand up and watch TV all you can see is double. Then after that comes the nose bleeds.

Im up to the seeing double.
waiting for the nose bleeds to start..and finish so i can live.

The interesting thing is that this Happened to me the same time last year (give-or-take a couple of days.)...
My Dr thinks It isn't a tension headache that it has something to do with my brain. A reaction to the way my father "broke me in" when i was younger.
See I used to get migraines every week.Now i get this.
The Dr said its like a volcano in my head and this is its eruption...
So thanks again dad!

As a result i havent been to uni cause i havent been out of bed.
I havent been to work and I havent been shopping.
On the plus side. In relation to my goal for my 21st and a reaction to this Volcano I have given up cola. (which was the only thing id ever drink)..cause it now tastes like shit and i cant stand it.
the only thing i drink now is water. I cant even stand to have a lemon lime and bitters =[ which sucks.
and cause i havent been eating probley I cant eat as much and as a reasult I lose a dress size. =]
Id give you a number but i dont have scales at home.

I'm hoping to go to the mind body spirt festa this weekend at darling harbor. Buy some crystals for stress release and health. maybe get a massage, hehe.
thats if im well enough.

Oh and i finished 'Sweet little lies' before i got sick, it took me longer then usual cause i was heaps busy and not well. but i will blog about it for you later. The next book on my reading list is 'the carrie diaries" by candice bushnell. Which is writen after the sex and the city movie (1) but set before when carries 17 and in high school. =]
Ive read the first chapter and am in love. =]
Then after that its Jodi picoults new one..cause the is the best writter in history. =]

Right now though I'm off to try and contact my friend kylie. Answer your phone!!!!

ttyl.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment