Monday, April 26, 2010

1500 Reasons I have a headach...

As previously stated...
Essays-not my fortay.
No matter the word-length..
See I'm a straight to the point person.Most of the time.

A wise(but stupid person who failed to listen to me) once told me that this is how to answer essays in the most basic form:
This is what the question is.
This is the first part of the answer.
this is the second part.
this is why these answers answer the question.
and this is what I've just told (if your paying attention!)


I Try this method everything I have an essay due and this is how mine turn out.

Im going to tell you the answer for this question.
This it the answer for the question.
I just told you the answer for the question.


=D
as i said I'm a straight forward person.

So a 1500 essay on the significance of the dipiction of urban and natural life.
Fun!

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment