Sunday, May 30, 2010

I wish I may,I wish I might;dous

This is a special 'Sex & the city' edition of 'I wish I may,I wish I might' as I'm going to see it on Thursday with one of my best friends and have been through my closet 3 times and finally decided what to wear...well sort of.And also what i want to have with the outfit but cant afford. So here we go..'I wish I may,I wish I might,dous'



lipstick Red trench coat-
Its not an expensive one. It cost me like $50 But this coat is one reason why i love rainy or cold days. It brightens up a dull jeans and tee combo,is great for going out clubbing and its sexy while still being sophisticated. And i love it. Even if its not red trench coats are still a stable in winter and look awesome with practically anything.



Black Knit slouch Beret-
Another reason i love winter is this hat. It's just so cute! i have to admit that i spent abit to much on this one cause the cheaper ones from sportsgirl etc had what we in the knitting world call cables and i just wanted mine plain.But you can get them from anywhere during winter and personally,i don't think they will ever go out of fashion cause their easy to dress up and dress down.


Silver hoops-
Its like water really..goes with everything. simple and plain but good.Gold ones are good to but i don't wear gold. I have two rules with hoops.rule on: if they are big enough to fit around your hand and wear on your wrist then don't wear them as earrings cause it just looks ridiculous. rule two: and this pretty much goes with most big or long earrings- Don't wear necklaces with them. No matter how simple the earring is if you put any kind of necklace with it,it looks too much. Now that's just me.


Flat heeled black boots-
I need a pair,cause mine died. but there like winter ballet flats...if you don't have them,then your insane.These are best for dressing down a satin shirt or a dress you would normally wear out. they look awesome with tights and best of all-you can wear your rainbow toed socks under them and no one will ever know! =] hehe


Alexander McQueen's skull clutch-
This man was a genies and had the eye and attention to detail of a truly brilliant designer! I love his work but i'm IN love with this skull clutch it's black satin on the out side and black leather on the inside..with pewter cut-out shell of intricate birds and flowers. The skull has black swarovski crystal eyes, teeth and studs.can anyone say amazing!?!
guess how much it is?
....
$2,735.00
yer now you know why its on the wish part of this weeks list.

Did i mention it was my birthday like a month ago? lmao.

I hope you all had a fantastic week and that your all well.

love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment