Friday, May 21, 2010

S.e.x!

So I've been trying to do my Essay for 3, 1/2 hours.
..so far I have one artist and a whole bunch of notes.

'Choose a maximum of four images,from at least two different times,that show scenes of nature or urban life. what was the importance f such images for their respective viewers?'


To me this is the easiest question on the list of nine to choose from, and yet still I know its an essay and its worring the fuck out of me cause I know I'm no good at them.
This is a straight forward topic.
Industrialisation,capitalism,mordenism.

I know all of this like the back of my hand and if you asked me to tell you about it i could do it and do it well.

But ask me to write it in long paragraphs using technical terms foot-notes glossaries and an essay form and I start to hyperventerlate.

A
friend from uni taught me a new technique for essays, S.E.X!
See now i have your attention! its like I've just shouted penis in the middle of a boring sermon at church.
=]

S- STATE.
E-EXPLAIN.
X- XAMPLE.


....And now your all asleep again. =]
As soon as he said this I felt the essay monster slide off my back.

My theory is that If i write three or four good,strong wordy paragraphs for each of the three on each art work then thats my word limit.
1500.

*siigh*

So now i guess i have to just nuckle down and write the essay instead of the notes,instead of blogging and facebook.
Ah what can i say, i love you so much i can't stay away.
;)

till the next time im insane,...

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment