Sunday, May 23, 2010

I wish I may, I wish I might.Un.

A new concept.
each week I'm going to post thing that I want.wish for.need.consider a must have or cant live without!..Just for the hell of it. =]
So...
I wish i may,I wish i might,Un (Galic for one)


Skinny jeans.
it doesnt matter if their blue or black.or the label. you need them. they make your legs look longer.(most body types) and they look awesome with a great pair of heels cause they show off the heel.their easy to dress up and are an easy all weather/season item.

Black heels.

doesnt matter how high.I cant tell you how many times I needed a pair and didnt have them and had to change my out fit. And again these babys are a great stable to have in your wardrobe.

Avril's fragrence 'Black star'.
I couldn't live without it.It's like me in a bottle-a little rock'n'roll but still girly and fun and pink! hehe. I'm not the biggest avril fan,but i like her music and i love this perfume. =]
and that silver spiky thing on the rime is a ring!..granted its not the most comfortable thing to wear but its fun. hehe It has pink hibiscus flower with addictively delicious black plum and dark chocolate! YUM! It has this kinda sexy,rock,flirty vibe/smell too it. And I'm totally addicted =]

The 'lauren conrad' ring.
Yes, i adore this girl. but that fact is not the only reason i want one of these rings. I just think its different and delicate and i mean everyone has it on a necklace like carrie but i like rings! and the fact that Lauren and Audrina started this trend..yer its a plus. Now i just have the same problem as Audrina undoubtably had..Neysha isnt a very comman name. I want one!!! =]

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment