Saturday, April 17, 2010

Miss me?...

Im back. =]
Hehe.

Shall i start from the beginning?..
My birthday party-



I had the best birthday party ever.I loved my dress..my earrings...(which you cant see in this pic cause i was drunk and took them off.)
I loved the people that came,and the conversations and the drunkenness and just the whole thing. It was so much fun =]

Now the holiday...

I had the most awesome time! =]
..I've honestly never met friendlier, nicer, more welcoming people in my life.
Dungog I salute you! for having the nicest people,the most beautiful food and stunning scenery.


If you ever need to escape this city or your own..try this town. cause there was nothing more refreshing and beautiful.

You also should be extremely proud of me.
remember my goal to lose weight for my 21st birthday?...
On my absolutely fantastic Dungog holiday I Did a 4-hr walk though The barrington tops national park. IN THONGS!!!!
It was awesome. =]
..and draining.

But it was amazing and so beautiful and so much fun.
And I want to go back.
badly.
Well I missed you. =] and i'll try not to leave you ever again. lol

Oh and we got to rainbow lorrekets. But one died yesterday.
So in memory of J.D ..heres a photo of J.D & Elliot. (yes we're obsessed with scrubs. =])



Arn't they beautiful.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment