Monday, April 5, 2010

A close call..

My birthday present from Chris' parents...




Now in case you can’t see that, the two worms are $20, 000, the two mushrooms are $8.00 and the butterfly is a free ticket.
If I had have had one more worm...I would have won, $20,000.
*siigh*

So this got me thinking if I had have won...What would i do with it?

~ I'd buy a Mac laptop-
~ New clothes & shoes-
~ Pay off my uni fees-
~ Buy a new car-
~ Go on a holiday to new york-
~ Spend heaps of money in new york-
~ I'd get Chris some new clothes and trains for his set-
~ I’d buy an outdoor spa-
~ And id pay for pole dancing lessons because it looks like fun-
~ The rest (if any) id put away...
=]

I wish I had have won it...
Actually it’s kind of depressing....

On a happier note, 5 days till my birthday. =]
I can’t wait to wear my dress, lol every time I open my closet I get all awwwwww...lol. I’m literally obsessed with it!
Though now I have this anxiety that no one’s going to come, I hope they do. The other part of my anxiety is that people will come and not have fun, and frankly...I don’t know what’s worst...That no one cares enough to come or that the night is blunder.
Hopefully neither happens.

I'm nearly half way though Sweet little lies..cause I've been heaps busy with everything else. But I did finish Season five part one of the hills. I have to say that i was kinda disappointed with Laurens last episode.It was kind of overshadowed by Heidi's wedding..but that was a perfect intro to the next season with Lauren leaving quietly out the back door and Kristen catching the flowers and asking Audrina to hook her up with someone..its like drama 101.

Though i have to say the only thing that really amazed me what the whole Audrina and Brody hook up. I mean i don't know about you but i never saw that coming.
And to tell you the truth I was surprised at the way Lauren acted,though i guess Audrina didn't go behind her back where as Jenn bunny did.

As much as I'm obviously team Lauren I'm contemplating weather or not to get season 6when it comes out in July. My thing is that I stopped getting Laguna beach when Lauren went to the hills so why would i continue now that shes left.
The problem now is that I'm so invested in knowing whats going on, and loving the drama,and completing the series so I probably will get it.

Well I'm off to put the washing away like a good little house wife. lol

Hope your all enjoying the long weekend.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment