Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mid week boredom



See this is the ritual i go through. The next season of something comes out and i have to watch it from the start just in time for the next season or in this case movie.
Partly because I'm OCD.
The other part is cause I own so many Series I sometimes mix the non-important characters up...he he =D

So thats what im doing now cause i cant wait for the second movie. =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKQ5yRFkBnE

So today while Chris is at work I'm watching Sex & the City...and doing my assignments. Shit my life is so exciting aye?. lol

My birthday is in 2 days,and I'm terrified that no ones going to show up.
I even had a dream that it was just me alone at the roxy. No one else. Just me my dress,music and lights.
Siigh.
I honestly will be really devastated if no one comes.

Here's hoping that never happens.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment