Friday, April 9, 2010

A birthday wish..



My birthday Is tomorrow.
So In light of that I'm making a List.

A wish list,for all the things that I want and need to happen,to be and to have for this next year,and for the next Twenty.

-I want to do something very Twenty's,like stay out all night dancing.
-...To finish my degree and get a job where i don't have to wear a uniform.
-...I want to have at least have enough money in my bank account that i can splurge of shopping if i want to.
-...To learn another language.
-...To go somewhere Ive never heard of.
-...I want to go to an airport,pick a random number. and catch that flight. and i don't care where it goes..as long as its not Tasmania. I hate tassie.
-...To have my simple dream beach wedding.
-...I want to have a little girl. (not for another 10 years don't worry)
-...I want to take pole dancing lessons.
-...I want to walk done Madison ave in new york,in a beautiful dress,curly hair and really expensive pair of Manolo blahnik's and narrate my life in my head and whenever anyone asks I'll say my name is Carrie. =]
-...I want be able to afford and fit into a pair of Nudie jeans.
-...I want my own clothing line.
-... I want to design,dress and style an outfit for Hilary duff and see her wear it.

And finally for this upcoming year that I'm twenty.. I have a goal.
For my 21st birthday I am going to be a Size 12-all over.
I'm going to lose the weight on my bum,and my thighs.. and my arms.
I'm not going to eat junk food.
I'm going to exercise.
and I'm going to lose this weight.
And I'm going to be Carrie Fabulous!=]

On a different note. I'm terrified that no ones going to come tomorrow night.
And staying on the Internet is making me extra nervous.
So I'm off to watch Sex & the City.
...and be paranoid.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment