Thursday, November 11, 2010

TWLOHA



"To Write Love on Her Arms is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope and finding help
for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury and suicide. 
 TWLOHA exists to encourage, inform, inspire and also to invest directly into treatment and recovery."
Having been there myself i know what it's like to feel like everything is hopeless & there's no point.
Having come out of it..(mostly) i know that it's not true. 

Some one once told me:
"Everything's okay in the end.
so if it's not okay...
It's not the end."

For me It took me showing someone i trusted my war wounds-
and that person to break down crying one the floor in front of me..nearly screaming.
To see that what i was doing to myself was hurting someone else.
Then when that person betrayed me & told someone else
I was unbelievably mad & upset.
But if she hadn't...
I wouldn't be here. 



Write love on your arms today,and if anyone asks...
tell them why.
love;



No comments:

Post a Comment