Thursday, November 4, 2010

Polly baby!!!


Beautiful momma behind this idea?-Danimezza
This weeks theme..
Bump.

I can't imagine being pregnent. But i do imagine that it must be a wonderful feeling. 
I have always wanted a girl myself..
..as you can tell from the pink & blush colour palette i used. =]
Most of my friends have little girls and
I've always wanted to have a mini fashionista to go shopping with and dress up. 
spend all morning baking cup-cakes to have tea-party's in Party dresses with rag dolls & teddy bears. 
lol 
But as i said i cant imagine being pregnant.
But i know that if i was my clothes would be loosely fitted on my bump.
i cant understand the women the let it hang out under tops but over jeans. 
Bumps a beautiful but...come on!


I imagined Polly being only 2-3 months so hence no maternity wear.=] 
But very fun, flirty, easy but stylish clothes. 
A nice pair of light jeans for a causal look.
Add a blazer to keep the outfit structured and a cute pair of Ballet flats for walking about in the shops. =] ( im in love whit these flats =p)
(anyone else bedazzled by pregnant women who walk about the mall in heels all day?) 

A gorgeous tote bag ( i have one like this, that im in love with. =])
And for jewelry a statement ring and a simple necklace and watch. 
keep make up light and easy with some shadow, blush & mascara. 
and your favorite nail polish to brighten your day =]

I actually wear this outfit of normal anyway cause its very causal 
and easy to blend into the night by slipping on some sexy heels.

Whats your pregnancy outfit?

No comments:

Post a Comment