Saturday, November 27, 2010

Birdy Bird Bird


29/11/2009
You were the best friend I could ever ask for,
The best listener in the world,
And a constant joy in my life.
You helped me through so much, got me though high school,
and cheered me up when i was sad.
I miss seeing you when i wake up, & singing "The Used" songs with you.
I miss watching you try and catch the sun. 
I miss listening to you have one-way conversations with your seed, 
I miss watching you balancing on your swing & playing with your rings.
...I miss you...
You brightend my world Birdy Blue,
And I will always love you for being the sweetest, cutest bird & best friend.
I'm so thankful that i had you in my life,
I hope where you are has bright sun, rings & good music.
Most of all i hope your happy and having fun. 
I will always miss you,
I love you Birdy Bird Bird.
Forever & always.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment