Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Naughty or nice?

The Miss Nice behind the idea-Danimezza
This weeks theme...

Ohhhhhhhh I LOVE this!!!!
=]
I had heaps of fun creating this set and getting to do both sides of the idea.

naughty & nice
Naughty-
I love black lace.
It's a very sexy twist on that traditional niceness of white lace.
And whats naughtier then leather pants? I mean come on?
Put the two together and you have a very sexy, naughty combination.
I imagined that this top would be wore with nothing underneath...just a black bra.
(no that's naughty! ;p)
I'm in love with these heels-
 I like that fact that they look like combat boots but then have the sexy heel.
Add a sweet leather jacket for extra bad-ass-ness.
A statement ring and some long black & silver chains to show you mean business!
This clutch is so sexy & classic and matches perfectly with this look...
Bring out your black eyeliner (apply with an angled brush for a softer look)
 & powerful long black lashes add spunk to your look.
For a dash of sexy contrast & break-up all the black with Red lips & nails.

Nice-
I'm a complete sucker for heart shaped bodice dresses.
and this one is no exception!
I really love the zipper detail & the ribbioned ruffles.
These nude Mary-Jane's fit perfectly with the ribbions.
Add Some sweet pearls,and a light plain clutch so you don't over dramatize.
Nude lipstick, pink lip gloss & nail polish,
 teamed with a touch of mascara is all you need to keep this look nice & easy.
(I found these fingerless cream gloves with pearls & couldn't ignore them lol)

So what do you think?
Naughty or Nice?
Love;


No comments:

Post a Comment