Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I'do(l)

First off let me say that...
There are only really two women of Hollywood
that i can say that i whole heartedly look up to and idolize.


One of which is Hilary duff. 
I am proud to admit that i am a massive fan of this woman.
...
It started in year 6 when i saw 'Lizzie McGuire' on ABC
I wished that i could be her!
I loved the way she dressed and just thought she was perfect!
I even cut my hair like Lizzie's
...


This was the beginning..
Then i found the best thing in the world...
Lizzie McGuire on VHS! 
..it cost my harry potter coin purse $8.00 and i hugged it all the way home.
It's still my favorite episode- "come fly with me"
(I watched it so much that it got stuck in & broke our player)
 ...
Fast-forward a little and the movies & music are made.


That's when the obsession peaked....
and I'm now left with thousands of pictures...
great & small of my idol. 
*beware...this is scary*
....
..
.





I don't know if you can see the tiny little ones..

But i have millions...
upon millions...
and this is not even half of it.
I literally didn't have anymore room left
and still more then half a box of pictures left

I didn't take photos of them cause you couldn't tell what they were 
but i even have print outs of her web diary from her site.
All of my friends know that if it had Hilary duff in to or one it-
that's what i wanted for my birthday/Christmas.


One amazing friend of mine took me to Hilary's concert in 2004.

I stole my little brothers gray shirt and cut it up like this. ^^
(unfortunately i don't have any photos of us at the concert,
cause we lost the camera =/.)
But it was the best night of my life!
We went around the back and waited..(with thousands of others,..)
just see a glimce of her.
i ended up squished right against the gate when she came and shook peoples hands.
Yes, she shook mine and as she walked away i refused to let go and yelled 
"I love you Hilary"
Over the noise of everyone else.
she said 
"aww I love you too sweetie!"
*breathes..*

AND THEN SHE HUGGED ME THROUGH THE GATE!!!!
*I am not kidding!* 
Yes i realize that she doesn't know who i am.
but at that time in my life...
and even now...
it was awesome!


You may now be wondering why I'm writing this;
well apart from showing my adoration of Hilary...
This is a long introduction (and sort of an explanation...)to the photos from her wedding! =]
So...there's the confession...
Now the photos =]


Wearing a Verg Wang one-of-a-kind gown;;
Hilary's day was celebrated with 100 close friends & family,
with sister Haylie as maid of Honor
at a lavish private residence on Saturday night (August 14)
in Santa Barbara, California.

I love this dress,
It's so classic and structured and just absolutely beautiful
and it fits her perfectly.

Congratulations Hilary!

So what do you think of her dress?
Do you think im a psycho?
who do you idolize?
lmao




I'd just like to clear up that I'm not insane,
or am I a stalker.
Nor have i ever been institutionalized. 
=D





 


No comments:

Post a Comment