Monday, September 13, 2010

Beauty Review;;

Sunsilk- Damaged hair reconstruction.

Okay so my hair isn't like the cat lady's.
But I do wash it, blow dry it, and straighten it..
everyday.
And that isn't very good for hair. 

So i got this for my hair. =]

I wasn't sure if it would really work;
But I've been using it for 3 days. 
And i can honestly say it's working!
My hair feels healthier and stronger,And when it's straightend it doenst look so damaged close up.
I cant wait to see what it does after a week.
 
Definitely try this out if you use a lot of products or heat to your hair.
you will see a difference. 
"Moisture gives hair movement;protein gives it strength"
Let me Know if you try it,anything else in the co-creations range or anything that you think i should try =]

Love;;



No comments:

Post a Comment