Friday, September 24, 2010

Charlie st HOT!

Oh.my...
Do i really need to say anymore?

But apart from the hotness...and arm muscles, and the eyes and...
wait...
where was I?...
Oh..
I have to say first off that im not a "high school musical" fan..
and i haven't seen "17 again"
But I was very impressed with this movie and with zac...
as well as his body, =]
The acting was great,and believable and Amanda crew was amazing aswell..though when is she not..
There are so many twists and turns and..."omg's!"
it is so so so good.
Think;; Inception + Raise your voice.

I laughed.
I cried.
and I loved it!
you have to see this movie!!!!!

you know what else i love...


We even got a goodiebag! =]
-October Cleo
-October Dolly.
-Almay;;foundation & mascara
-white glo;; toothpaste &brush.
-20% pay less shoes.
-cherry chap stick. 
-chips & drink
-Valley girl clasp clutch.
-dry shampoo
-sunscreen
-mentos gum.
Plus free pop-corn and drink!.
The only thing i have to say that was a let down was the 2-min mock fashion show featuring members of the audience. 
oh well.

And as for them telling us about "the hottest trends of the season"
Apparently denim on denim is back in?

I must have missed out on the memo! 
=\
But it was a great night! =]

<3 this girl! =]
love


No comments:

Post a Comment