Wednesday, June 9, 2010

wear to go!

So in my fashion obsessed life i come across alot of websites. And alot of them are ready good.
But this one I'm absolutely Obsessed with!!!!
www.Kaboodle.com


*You can find just about anything there- its an American site so the shops featured often arnt here.

*Create wish lists.

*You can create style boards- Choose from clothes that you have on your wish list,to editors picks or search for what you haven't got! Publish and then other kaboodlers can view your style boards and comment!

*Giveaways! do i need to explain?..

I seriously love this website! its easy to use,and you can combine fashion with interior design.
So fashionista's if your bored,and broke- dream,shop create at Kaboodle..

let me know if you get obsessed!


Smile!!!

love.x.


Note-though i love this website it doesnt love me back and I'm NOT being paid to praise this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment