Monday, June 28, 2010

I wish i may,i wish i might catro and cinco

Hey guys sorry i M.i.a-ed on last weeks edition iv been heaps busy..but anyway-here it is In one =]




Black leggings/tights-
I live in these things! i wear them under dresses or long tops around the house,walking or under P.J's when its absolutly freezing..(like right now! ;P) They are super comfy go with everything and their deffinatly a must have! =]

Black cardie-I love cardies-their like the second thing i always wear,they go with everything and they are the perfect "in-between" of 'not hot not cold but need something on my arms' =] and usually you can get really cheap ones from shops like SES and target =]

The oversized jersey-
Oh how i love the! hehe these are great! I love wearing them on the "I cant be fucked" days They are perfect for the "i was out all night drinking and havent been to bed but i need to go out cause theres nothing in the house to eat" shopping sprees and i wear them when im going for a walk or just to the supermarket! the bigger the better with these! =]

The long necklace-
As you guys Know im not a big gold fan-but i love log necklaces and have enough to open my own diva store. ;] they're great with loose fitting tops =]

mac.jacobs tote-Awww the little birds! =D (Missing my birdy =[)
Again its gold but i love it! I love the to side zipp pocket cause thats what i look for in a great handbag..perfect for the things you need out of your bag most often or always lose eg keys,phone, lip gloss...i kept extra cocktail rings or necklaces in mine cause i sometimes forget to put them on before i leave lol
It's $398.00 which isnt too bad for a real leather Marc bag. this one is deffinatly on my wish list.

Jeffrey Campbell boots-
Remember how i said i need a new pair?...I want these ones! lol
i dont how ever want the price tag-(as far as i know) these babys are $300! ah i wish....
=]
So that the list for this week/last week I'm sorry that its all in one! =]

New post will be up hopefully by tomorrow night.
I hope your all well and safe.
Love.x.


No comments:

Post a Comment