Saturday, June 19, 2010

Just a kid at heart...

I can prove this statement is the definition of me-




-I will happily watch ABC3 and not complain,Like tonight its girls night in on that channel And their playing 'blue water high' 'the sleepover club' and 'heartbreak high' and Chris is at work so imma watch it by myself =D

-I still watch Lizzie McGuire & Hannah Montana,& how to be indie and i loove it!

-I collect stuffed toys (mostly cows) and they all have names..and personalities =D

-Some times when I'm bored instead of watching a movie like "bride wars"..I'll watch shriek..or cars..i love cars =]

-The pen i use in my day-planner is a leaf with Tinkerbell on it.

-I still cut my sandwiches in half so their rectangles instead of triangles.

-I still draw smiley faces with Sauce on my food.

-Some times i will get a happy meal at McDonald's cause it does actually make me happy! (maybe that's just cause it makes me feel like I'm eating less.)

-And I'm dying to see TOY story3! and the smurf movie!!!


See i told you.. I estimate my age to be about...8 lmao.
I don't know what it is..I think maybe its just i find comfort in these things because they remained me of a time where i had no problems.. depressing i know..

well I'm off to watch Hannah Montana.. 'I wish i may i wish i might' will be up tonight..or tomorrow night.

Love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment