Monday, August 9, 2010

Inspirations...

I just realised today,
 that i have told you that I'm an artist.
...
But i haven't actually shown you any of my art.
So here it is...
Welcome to my heart...

I have been drawing since i can remember.
I've never had a class or been taught by anyone.
I just study the way that the things are.
and then i bleed it out of a pencil.

These drawings are from an art book I call
Book of Inspirations.
Each Drawing (on the white page-) is someone that inspires me or has taught me something.
On the opposite black page is the song/poem/speech etc...
the thing that has inspired me and changed me.
(I'll show you all more later if you what to see them)


I love drawing- and i honestly don't know what id do without it.
I'm sorry about the poor quality of the photos-
they were taken on my phone.
I hope you like them.
Please comment and link to your work-
I'd love to see it.

If you have a photography that you would like me to draw or would like to sit for a live drawing...
comment =]

Do you know who they are?...

love.x


No comments:

Post a Comment