Thursday, August 5, 2010

Every colour of the rainbow!...

My new obsession.

I cannot leave a store like gloss or target,
with out a new bottle in some random colour,
that truthfully-i'll never wear.
Right now my nails are matallic royal blue.
random i know =]

So here is my...
 Top 5 nail polish colours that every girl should have in her collection.

One-
A sexy red,its the perfect nailpolish colour-
Chic, Sexy, Classic
&&
Bold, Rocker, Sexy.
great with most outfit and oh the sades it comes in..*dreams*

Two-
A dark sexy colour-
Purples & black's
are great for this.
Something for those days were you feel wantable,
a c0lour for those days when you want to be a little mysterious.
Mine is "purple pleasure"765 by Revlon dark pleasures.
Its very silky and pearlised,still purple but very dark.

Three-
A clear, hardening, nail care nail polish.
I cant even stress how important it is.
One cause a clear coat over colour adds extra shine,
&
two because just like your hair-your nails need a break from treatment.
Sally hensen nail hardening treatments are awesome!.
This particular one treats your nails,
and still gives you a nutral shade.
(light pink,cream etc)
It's easy to apply and just goes on like normal nail polish.

Four-
A colour that makes you happy!
I have so so so many of these!
but my two favorites are "Tempramental" by BYS.
Its a beautiful hot pink with realllly tiny pink glitter in it.
&
"Aqua" by astralis.
Its a quick dry nail colour and its amazing.
I call it my mermaid nail polish =]
(cant find picture cause it was a limited edition-will take one later to show all=])

Five-
Last but certianaly not least..
A nutral tone..
Light pinks, pearls, creams, white based yellows.
Something plain and classic.
(remember my interview tip post? this is the type of polish i was talking about.)

So there it is.
Five polishes every girl should have in her collection.

What's your favorite polish?



No comments:

Post a Comment