Saturday, December 24, 2011

My Colorful Christmas.

Christmas for me started at 12am, because we had an early start christmas morning.
We decided to have a small Christmas at Christmas and then buy the expensive  ultimate gifts at boxing day sales, because theres no point spending all the extra money when you can buy it cheaper 1 day later.


 Santa left me a moo cow!! 
I've named him monkey moo cause he has really long limbs =]
This cupcake kit is awesome It has a little book full of cupcake recipes, decoration instructions and ideas, a sillicon cupcake tray, icing bag and 5 decorating tips. I can't wait to go crazy and let my cupcake freakiness decorate!
Richelle Mead is the author of one of my favorite book series, The Vampire Academy (1000% better then twilight btw). Bloodlines is the first book in her second series, about the same characters. Ive been wanting to read it for ages but have been pre occupied with Thirst, by Christopher Pike. ( more on that later.)
Ive also been lusting over this necklace from diva for a long time and was so excited to own it. 

 I love Christmas.
Its my favorite time of year!
Last year all I asked for a christmas tree and I got this beautiful fiber optic one!
This year i went for a simple colorful theme.

 Again we decided to buy our decorations cheap,
(especially since i like themed trees) so all our decorations were under $5 from The Reject Shop.

I hope you have a very merry, safe & magical Christmas!
Enjoy the holidays with your friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment