Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All I want for Christmas

all i want for Christmas. 


Tory Berch Sunglasses: These Sunglasses are so beautiful. Classic & timeless design. 

Michael Kors watch: These watches are so elegant. Bit *cough* pricey but so beautiful!
kiki k diary: I'm a massive fan of stationary. that big shop you do at the start of the new school year was like christmas for me. I firmly believe that if you have stationary that makes you happy your study/ work will benifit from it. Check out kiki k for some very cute study aids.

wii fit plus/ wii Zumba: I tried the whole gym thing and though it kinda worked i wasn't 100% comfortable sweating and looking so revolting in front of everyone.  So at home it is :)

Lady GaGa: the monster ball tour: I've been converted to GaGaism...

7th Heaven DVD box set: I loved this TV show when it was originally on, and now its on the tv again its making me extremely nostalgic and i need to add it to my collection :)

Pandora charm braclet: I've always wanted one of these but now i really want one cause i want the cow charm lol

Tiffany & co tag necklace: i just love Tiffany & co, i mean who doesn't?

Bath Tub caddy & Candelabra: I love a nice hot relaxing bath, and i love the idea of having a caddy to hold your drink, good book or magazine. I think candelabras are so romantic and elegant, just something to add a little romance and luxary to my bathroom. 

Make-up travel case: I dont remember how, or when but somehow i have accumulated a mountian of make up products, brushes etc and they are currently thrown ( and not organised :s)  between 3 cosmetic bags, 4 drawers in my bathroom , one draw in my bedroom and whatever handbag im currently using. 
Its annoying and depressing and i need it fixed! 

What do you want for Christmas?
Leave a comment below with your list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment