Sunday, April 17, 2011

The big 2-1!

"Happy birthday to me..."

yay 21! I'm now allowed to drink everywhere in this big world.
Unfortunately i didn't get many photos & some people just dont like photos =[ 
but here is my dress:

We started the night off at the ice cube bar & grill in Sydney's Darling harbor. 

 My best friend & brother from another mother- tom =p

My other best friend- Lyndon.
.......
It was beautiful & i got fire works!!!


GO WATCH!!!!
I felt so special! =D
yes that's me pointing my phone at them and singing like an idiot.
My friend Alisha took that video.
...
meet my new addiction-

YUMMMMMM
Apple & kiwi juice with vodka and cherry!

It was a great night and a good birthday with fantastic friends! 
and i felt pretty in my dress lol
yay!!!

see i told you I'm a princess!

love.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment