Thursday, February 10, 2011

With love,Polly

The Aphrodite behind the game-Danimezza
This weeks theme-Valentines Day.

I'm a girly girl. I like roses and chocolates and the idea of a whole day devoted entirely to love.
vday

I'll be keeping things simple and cassic.
I love this red dress, so romatic & classy.
Add some peals and a simple silver braclet,
Nude pumps for a dramatic change from the red, teamed with my dream chanel tote (in nude!)
for make up a simple liquid liner to define your eyes, some nude eyeshaow & blush for some shape and definitition.
For totally kissable lips you cant go past nude lipstick!
A dash of perfume & a soft curl and your all dolled up and ready to be loved up!
But will he notice?...

Do you think Polly would get noticed in this look?...
love,

.x.

No comments:

Post a Comment