Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Live love learn

Remember this post?

....Well it won a prize from 2threads & Smirnoff.
(Post here)
Then it won a grand prize from 2threads & The grand social!!
The prize?
A $500 gift voucher for The grand social online!!!!
The site is awesome it's designer jewelry, clothes, bags & accessories, from Australian & New Zealand designers.
I didn't want to spend it all at once but i did get my first purchase today, i was so excited i ran to the door!
I picked this Stirling silver 'live love learn"  Nicole Fendel bangle.

I'm in love with it & i love her jewelry!
I just ordered another one of Nicole Fendel's pieces a necklace, with a heart pendent that says
"wherever you go, go with your heart"
(It has been taken off grand social but here it is on fendel's website.)
I'm hoping to get a really nice handbag next... =]

Whats the best thing you have ever received in the mail?
love,


Thank you to both 2threads & The Grand Social online.

No comments:

Post a Comment