Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Jewelry & cupcakes::

"Hello,
My name is Neysha and im addicted to jewellery."

...
I literally have so much of it that I could open my own diva store. 
Most of the smaller stuff fits perfectly into little bags, which then go into this box. 

But with fashion always changing and things like bib necklaces becoming popular, and my inability to walk past a store like Diva, Lovisa, equip & Collette, and not go inside... I needed something that can hold my jewellery without stretching the ribbons, or it all getting tangled.
The other problem I had was that because of the mountainous amount that Ive accumulated over the years I don't know what I have,So I need them displayed.


Then I looked at my cupcake stand,
And realized that it would make a great Jewellery stand for my "theatre pieces".
 I like to have them on "display" instead of in a box, so I don't forget, so this handy little number holds my nice theatre jewellery in my closet on my shoe/handbag cupboard.


This particular Cupcake stand was $12 from Kmart but im sure you can find it cheaper or different ones depending on your collection. Its extremely easy to put together, and is really sturdy.
  I really like how it holds my bigger pieces, like the (extremely heavy) purple rhinestone flower ring (lovisa $50.... No im not kidding!!) & flower headband (Diva, $10), perfectly, and the white swirls are cute.

Just a different way too display your jewelry :)



No comments:

Post a Comment