Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Driving Miss Polly

drive

YAY!!!!
Im Back for polly dolly!!!!!
Polly is prepared for anything!
mainly cause, when I start driving
I could end up anywhere.
This cute summer jumpsuit is comfy and easy to wear on long drives. 
Teamed with summery sandals for the day..
and cute heels at night for dinner, its easy to dress up or down.
I always make sure i have summers and a towel with me just incase ;)
This hat is on my christmas wish list i love the colours, dont forget your sunnies either!
Simple jewellary & make up finish the look keeping it easy to switch
between day and night, etc.
I never go driving with out my camera and a gps...as i said..
.i usually end up somewhere ive never heard of. 
;) 
So glad to be back for Polly Dolly.
i missed her, hope you like it.
What do you never leave the house without...?
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment